Swidget

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weekly Menu - maybe a menu for the next 2 weeks???

Here is what I have cooked so far this week....

Hamburger Steaks
Spaghetti
BBQ Ribs in the crock pot w/ baked beans

both were easy and I didn't feel like making anything but easy!

Here are upcoming menu ideas! I have fallen in love with The Fairhope Foodie and Annie's Eats! I also found a great cookbook at the library - The Pioneer Woman. She has great EASY recipes that look so good. I'm thinking about going to the bookstore to buy this one. Not sure in what order I will make these things but it always saves me money to plan a menu so I am trying to do better with that.

Homemade Pizza
Cubed Steak with Mac n cheese
Fried Chicken
Cinnamon rolls (one day this weekend for breakfast)
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice
Santa Fe Crock pot Chicken
Shrimp Po Boys
Pasta Bake (something like baked spaghetti)

No comments: