Swidget

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Swagbucks Extravaganza!!

Most of you may have seen me post about Swagbucks on facebook or here on the blog. If you haven't, Swagbucks is basically a way to search the web. They use Google and Ask.com so you can almost always find what you need going through their site. There is a toolbar for your browser so searching doesn’t take any more effort than searching using a different method. But here is the best part, when you search you are periodically awarded “swagbucks” and these swagbucks can be redeemed for prizes, including gift cards to Amazon, Target, iTunes, and Starbucks.

Over the past month I have earned over 2,000 Swagbucks. There are two main ways I earn bucks. First, every time I search the web I use Swagbucks, and have won bucks searching. Second I earn bucks from referrals. When someone signs up for Swagbucks through my link I win a Swagbuck when they win, up to 1000 Swagbucks.


So after you sign up for Swagbucks, tell all your friends about it. You could use your blog, facebook or twitter account to let your friends know that you are earning gift cards and other prizes just for searching the web. When they sign up, you will win swagbucks too! What I like about this affiliate program is that everyone wins, and no one has to buy anything!

You get 30 swagbucks just for joining but if you join today and enter the code SwagToSchool at registration, you will get an extra 20 swag bucks. You can then update your profile for even more "swagbucks". A $5 Amazon gift card is only 450 swagbucks.

Lets get back to the "extravaganza". Today their will be lots of swagcodes splattered across the web randomly for which you can enter and get extra bucks.

Here is one good until 11:30 AM CST worth 7 swagbucks - Swagbucks Blog
Look in the blog entry titled "Let the Extravaganza BEGIN"

So if you haven't joined yet.... You can click HERE or use the swidget and the top of my blog!

Happy Searching!!!

No comments: