Swidget

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

So I found a really good website that I mentioned in an earlier post - Organzing Junkie, they have a thing called Menu Plan Monday - The idea is to plan your menu for the week so you aren't looking for things to pull out and cook after a long day at work. I am trying to get more organized so here is my menu plan for the week. Check out Menu Plan Monday @ Org. Junkie's site for more great recipe ideas!




Monday - Mini Meatloaves
Tuesday - Country Style Ribs in the crockpot
Wednesday - Beef Stir-fry

Thursday - Baked Ziti
Friday - Chicken Enchiladas

Saturday - Shrimp and Wild Rice Casserole

Sunday - Roast

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love allrecipes.com. I like how the mini meatloaves look. You will have to let me know how they turned out. I have a freezer full of ground beef from the 1/2 cow we bought!

jennspen said...

The mini meatloaves turned out great. I find its easier since they cook quicker than a regular size loaf!

Niki Jolene said...

Great menu plan ya got here....shrimp casserole sounds fab!

:)