Swidget

Friday, May 8, 2009

Free Paper Plates and some upcoming deals

I got a great deal on paper plates yesterday - 10 packs FREE!! Publix had their Chinet lunch plates on advantage buy 2/$4 through today. There was a $2 Chinet coupon in this past Sunday's paper making them free! Of course, we didn't get that coupon in our inserts so I bought some off Ebay. Luckily they made it yesterday and I was able to pick them up while in Tuscaloosa. I don't know about you, but I love paper plates - it really means less dish washing!

I'm looking forward to a few deals that are coming up in the next few weeks. This coming week at Target, some Tostitos and Pepsi products are gonna be $3 each and when you buy 5 you get a $5 gift card. I already have a $5 Target gift card that I have been holding onto from the Fiber One deal this week and I have some $3/2 and $2/2 Frito Lay coupons from a Pepsi rebate and then I found some coupons for Free Tostitos wyb 2 dips @ Publix. So....Here is my scenario for cheap chips and dip! Buy 4 jars of Tostitos dips and 2 bags of Tostitos Chips (all priced @ $3 each = $18) Use my $3/2 Tostitos coupon, $2/2 Tostitos coupon and 2 Free chips wyb 2 dips coupons which will bring my total down to $7, pay with $5 Target gift card and $2 cash and earn another $5 Target gift card. So essentially I am getting 4 dips and 2 chips for $2!

Then the week of May 17th, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks and Rice Krispies are 3/$5! There are currently some $1 coupons for these three cereals at http://www.coupons.com/ and http://www.kelloggs.com/ and also http://www.couponbug.com/. You can print each coupon 2 times. Since CVS takes printables, you will end up paying .67 cents per box!! Cheap Cereal! Cade loves Apple Jacks and I am thinking that I can make Rice Krispies out the wazoo!! LOL!

I'm really trying hard to stick to a budget of $200 a month for our family of 3. It is very obtainable since we have a freezer and pantry full of stuff but I cant help chasing the deals! LOL!
We planted a garden this year which I am really excited about. We planted several different types of peppers, tomatoes, squash and eggplant. I'm really excited to see what all I can do with it.

That's it for right now but if any of you find any good deals I need to know about, please send them my way!

1 comment:

The Whitakers said...

Hey Jennifer! I love reading all of your great finds! I love CVS and Publix as well because of all of the bargains! www.hotcouponworld.com is great as well!!