Swidget

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (um, I mean Tuesday!)

I've been out in the crazy world for a while but thought I would get back on my Menu Plan Monday even if it is Tuesday :)

Monday - Chicken and Rice with sauteed squash and steamed broccoli
Tuesday - turkey meatloaf with homemade mashed potatoes
Wednesday - BBQ Porkchops with a noodle side
Thursday - Pasta Skillet Bake with salad and garlic bread
Friday - Hamburgers and french fries
Saturday - Taco Casserole with mexican rice
Sunday - Pepper steak with rice

I am hoping that sticking to a meal plan around what I have in the pantry will help me use up stuff before it expires AND save money! Two things I really need to do!

Check out more great recipes at Menu Plan Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting. I hope you will join me this week for Crock Pot Wednesday. Mister Linky will be up and ready for you on Tuesday. Thanks again